As a medical sales representative of medical equipment, you will be responsible for selling medical devices and supplies to hospitals, clinics, doctors, and other health care providers. They are also responsible for promoting the features and benefits of their products, demonstrating how they work, and providing training and support to customers. You also have to maintain good relationships with existing clients, identify new sales opportunities, and achieve sales targets.
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree in Nursing, Pharmacy, Medical Technology, Biology, or equivalent;
- Previous experience in the medical device industry is an advantage;
- Must be results-oriented and have a strong motivation to hit targets;
- With excellent listening and communication skills;
- With strong persuasion and negotiation skills, and must have a knack for networking;
- Must be resourceful in marketing products and building relationships whether face-to-face or virtual;
- Ability to handle objections and receive criticism;
- Ability to work independently while being empathetic and collaborative;
- Willing to travel and be assigned anywhere in the Philippines;
- Committed, passionate, and with a high standard of work ethic;
- Preferably a resident of the open area;
- Must be willing to do fieldwork anywhere in the Philippines.
- Region 1, 2, and 3
SEND YOUR CV:
Mandaluyong City near MRT Shaw Blvd.