As a product specialist, you will be responsible for providing technical and clinical support to customers, sales representatives, and distributors of various medical equipment. You will also perform product demonstrations, trainings, product development, testing, and evaluation. You will work closely with our engineers, principals, and marketing team to ensure that our products meet the highest safety, quality, and performance standards.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree in (Nursing, Radiologic Technology, Medical Technology, Microbiology or Biology) or equivalent;
- Preferably with at least 1-year experience in the medical device industry;
- Good understanding of human anatomy and physiology, with the ability to comprehend medical jargon;
- With above-average verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills;
- Ability to conduct presentations and training on clinical information and product knowledge;
- Ability to quickly solve problems, analyze people and situations. Must be customer-oriented;
- Ability to work independently but also a motivated enthusiastic team player;
- Willing to travel and do fieldwork;
- Committed, passionate, and with a high standard of work ethic;
- Must be willing to do fieldwork and open to be relocated anywhere in the Philippines
SEND YOUR CV:
Mandaluyong City near MRT Shaw Blvd.